The Six Sigma approach has assisted world class companies such as Motorola, Texas Instruments, Allied Signal and General Electric achieve greater profits, customer satisfaction, improved efficiencies and a global reputation for a commitment to Quality.
Participants in this two-day Overview will gain knowledge of the methodology and techniques used in Six Sigma so that decision makers can determine an appropriate course of action to adopt the Six Sigma business philosophy.
- What Six Sigma is
- What Six Sigma is not
- Impact of Six Sigma on every department in the company
- Overview of techniques typically used
- How these techniques interrelate
- Role of change agents (Black Belts)
- Planning a Six Sigma project
- Goals and company expectations
- What's in it for stakeholders
- Life cycle of Six Sigma - when does it end?
- A clear understanding of Six Sigma.
- Learn about the techniques, tools, and philosophy of Six Sigma.
- Become a Six Sigma resource for your company.
Who Should Attend:
- All levels of management of companies who are committed to World Class Leadership in a highly competitive market place.
One-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.