|Supplier Chain Management
Plan, Source, Make, Move. Anything that has to do with any of those functions as a raw material travels through the pipeline on it's way to being a finished good in the end users hand, is part of the supply chain. The goal is to integrate all those activities into a singular focus on the ultimate customer.
Participants in this two-day beginning course will gain knowledge of the principles behind Supplier Chain Management, and methodology and techniques that are used to put it into place.
- What Supplier Chain Management is and how it began
- Business challenges and benefits of the ongoing application of SCM practices
- The prerequisites for SCM; what resources and information that you must have available for a successful implementation
- Key elements that form the foundation of your program and how to apply them to the supplier relationship
- Selecting and qualifying suppliers
- Building and maintaining supplier quality relationships
- The impact of these relationships on your supplier management quality approach
- How to improve the performance of a supplier
- A clear understanding of Supplier Chain Management
- Learn about the techniques, tools, and philosophy of Supplier Chain Management.
Who Should Attend:
- Purchasing Agents
- Quality Managers
- All levels of management of companies who are committed to World Class Leadership in a highly competitive market place.
Two-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.