|ISO 9000 for Call Centers
Effective implementation leads to team success. This day-long workshop is designed to introduce call center professionals to the fundamentals of ISO 9000:2001 and examines its relevance to the call center environment. It provides participants with a clear understanding of the benefits ISO 9000 can bring to the company, including problem reduction, improved customer satisfaction, and better bottom line results.
- What ISO is -history and structure
- Teleprofessional industry reaction to ISO 9000
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act-Do Focus of ISO 9000:2000
- Review of the standard and how its requirements relate to the call center
- How ISO implementation will increase productivity, cut costs and improve customer satisfaction
- Roadmap for ISO implementation
- Understand what ISO 9000 is
- Learn the value of incorporating ISO 9000 into the call center environment
- Determine how ISO can reduce problems and improve productivity
- Discuss how ISO certification can drive customer satisfaction
- Learn how ISO can affect bottom-line results
Who Should Attend:
- Teachers, workers, quality managers, in-house experts, and leaders.
One-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.