|Calibration of Measuring Devices:
Designing a Calibration System
ISO 9000, QS-9000, ISO 17025 and other quality management standards all require control of inspection and measuring equipment. This program provides participants with the necessary information, guidance and knowledge to develop and document an effective calibration and measurement assurance program and assess measurement capabilities.
- Introduction: Control of Measurements
- Requirements set by the ISO/QS/TS Standards
- Master Equipment List set-up and management
- Calibration Procedures
- Calibration Facilities
- Introduction to Measurement Uncertainty and the MSA
- MSA examples
- Analysis and Use of Precision and Accuracy Calculations
Workshops are structured to demonstrate the use of these concepts in the workplace, and will include:
- Addressing measurements and calibration-related corrective action requests
- Designing optimum measurements control systems for new processes.
- Understand the basic measurement principles and practices.
- Learn the roles of calibration, standards and traceability.
- Gain the skills to implement an effective calibration and measurement assurance program.
- Learn to assess measurement capabilities.
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Managers and Engineers
- Department Managers
- Calibration Managers and Technicians
1-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.