AS9100C Internal Auditor Training
The dominant quality standard for aircraft/aerospace suppliers is AS9100. Based on ISO 9001:2008, but with more than 75 additional requirements specific to aircraft/aerospace, AS9100
provides suppliers with a comprehensive quality system focused on areas directly impacting
product safety and reliability.
AS9100C is the latest revision of the AS9100 standard, issued in January, 2009. This standard
replaces AS9011B, over the next thirty months. AS9100C adds to the requirements of AS9100B.
This three-day course is intended to increase the understanding of internal auditing techniques as
they apply to the aerospace industry and to the QMS. The course is based on the requirements of
SAE AS9100 Revision C and is designed to prepare internal auditors to perform effective process
audits to these requirements. A balance of theory with workshops and practical exercises ensures
that all attendees take home an understanding of the key activities in auditing aerospace quality
- Overview of the requirements of AS9100C and the changes from Rev B
- Basic auditing concepts including
- Planning, preparation, scheduling aerospace audits
- How to gather information during the audit
- Selecting a sample
- Effective audit techniques
- Following audit trails
- Understanding when to write non-conformances and how to grade them
- Preparing audit reports and communicating results
Who Should Attend:
- Quality managers in the aerospace industry
- Management Representatives and other members of the implementation team
- Anyone who will perform an internal audit to AS9100C
Program Duration: Three-day program, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Program Cost: $1095
Locations: Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, or at your facility.
Call us for a Free Certification and Consulting Quote:
Click Here for our Public Training Calendar
Get Your FREE Consulting and Certification Quote Here
Click Here for Our Web Specials!